In order to ensure that the equipment and or process system you’ve purchased from UDMC is installed to the highest standard, we recommend that you take advantage of our professional installation services. These services are rendered by UDMC technicians with experience in the products to be installed and all of the skills – welding, mechanical, electrical, programming, and fabrication – necessary to do the job.
If you require any of the following installation services, we have the experts to meet your needs for:
• Pumps and Pump Systems
• Valves and Valve Manifolds
• New Process Piping or Modification of Existing
• Total Process Lines
• Decommissioning of Old Equipment
• Placement and Installation of New Equipment
• HMI Systems & Control Panels
• New Instrumentation and Controls
• Tank Placement and Piping
Our technicians do as much pre-assembly and fabrication as possible in our own fabrication center, allowing us to minimize installation time in the field, thereby reducing disruption of your existing process. One of our specialties is the manufacture of free-standing, skidded modular systems that can be pre-assembled,
pre-piped, pre-wired, and even tested prior to installation at your site.